At J. D. Irving, Limited we provide unlimited career opportunities in a team based collaborative environment, and help you achieve your professional goals through ongoing development opportunities. We are focused on continuous improvement and use leading edge technology. We offer a wide range of health and wellness programs to our employees and their families and are proud supporters of our communities. Come join us to grow your career!
We are seeking motivated candidates to fill the position of Mulching Operator in Southern New Brunswick. This position will operate primarily in Southern New Brunswick, but may operate in Nova Scotia as required.
- Previous experience operating heavy/forestry equipment considered an asset
- Tracked equipment experience considered an asset.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Able to work independently in remote locations
- Willing to travel and stay in hotels or camps considered an asset.
- Operating 6-ton excavator with mulcher or tree shear for forestry purposes such as pre-commercial thinning, planted stand cleaning, ditch clearing etc.
- Responsible for daily equipment inspections and routine machine maintenance.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Posting Date: Feb 9, 2024