(Location Flexible )
Geoterra IRS is seeking qualified candidates for timber cruiser positions in the interior of British Columbia. This is a field-based position. Geoterra has work in various locations of Northern BC and Southern BC, Geoterra will pay for travel from your home base to the work location(wages and expenses).
· Geoterra is offering industry-leading wages for this position.
· Geoterra pays overtime after 8 hours.
· Geoterra has an industry competitive, extended health and benefits plan.
· Geoterra supports our employees with professional development opportunities and payment of professional dues.
· This position is field-based, and travel is to be expected.
· Geoterra pays for all travel and accommodations including per-diem while away from home.
· 1-2 years experience as a timber cruiser in the British Columbia interior.
· Working knowledge of the BC Timber Cruising Manual
· Valid BC Drivers License.
· Registered member of the ABCFP as an RPF, RFT, ATE, ATC.
· Experience using CruiseMate application.
· Level 1 first aid.
Geoterra prides itself on its ability to offer staff a positive working environment with many opportunities for staff to grow and become an integral part of our environmental services team. Self-reliant and motivated individuals will find that Geoterra offers excellent opportunities for advancement and career growth, as well as industry-leading wages.
About Geoterra IRS
Geoterra Integrated Resource Systems Ltd. is a British Columbia based company that provides consulting services to the natural resource sector and related industries. We are a leader in the provision of technical expertise and information within the industry, and we pride ourselves in the provision of safe, efficient, and effective services.